All of my story’s

Cat and dog
Once upon a time there was a cat and a dog. The cat’s name was Buddy and the dog’s name was Bandit. Buddy and Bandit went on the beach to collect shells. Bandit   went in the water and Buddy was eating some food. The next day it was Christmas Eve.
                              “I’m excited for Christmas tomorrow,” said Buddy.
                             “Me too” said Bandit.
                             “Let’s make a list for Christmas,” said Bandit.
                              “Ok,” said Buddy.
Buddy’s Christmas list
  1.    A mice
  2. Rope
   Bandit’s Christmas list
  1. Toy bone
  2. Cesar bakies
  3. A toy ball.
The next day they were looking for the presents. They looked in the bathroom, in the kitchen, in the living room. They looked everywhere, but there were no presents at all.
April 20 2020✅
April 21 2020 Leo and Stitch Chapter One going to the beach  ✅
Once upon a time there was a girl named Leo she had a pet named Stitch. One day Stitch and Leo went to the beach to collect shells for people.
“Do you want some sea shells?” said Leo
“What’s your name?” said Summer.
“My name is Leo.”
“What’s your pet’s name?” said Summer
“Stitch, What’s yours?” said Leo
“My name is Summer,and I do want some seashells ”said Summer.
So Leo and Stitch gave some to her. Leo’s mom said it’s dinner time. Leo and Stitch had tomato soup for dinner. For breakfast they had minei weets
Chapter Two  going to school
The next day they went to their school . First they did math second they did science and third they had lunch. Leo had some good times there at school.
“How was school?”said her mom.
“Really good,”said Leo .
The next day Leo had a bad day because people had been being rude to her. So she had to sit by herself for the rest of the day.
Chapter Three getting lost
Leo and Stitch went to the forest and just sat there, because Leo was very upset about her friends being rude to her. Then it was almost dinnertime so they went back but they were lost they couldn’t find the way. Leo’s Mom called her but she didn’t hear her Leo’s mom called the police and the police found them. When she got home she had dinner. Then she went to bed
Port Hardy
In Port Hardy there are lots of people.  There are lots of kids. One of the kids was called Bob.
    April 27 2020 Bob and Ali
Chapter One Going on a picnic
Once upon a time there was a boy and a girl their names were Bob and Ali. One day they went on a picnic and they bought cookies, jello, watermelons, sandwiches,and apples.
“I like going on a picnic,”said Bob.
  “Me too,”said Ali.
Stuck in the woods
Once upon a time there was a cat named Hope. One day she went to the forest. And there were bears,cougars,crows,ravens,and deers. Then it was almost dinner, but she got stuck in a tree. Then Mother called her,but Hope didn’t hear her mom. Then a bear came into the woods!
                                          “There’s a bear in the woods,” said Hope.
She was so scared that she was gonna fall.
                                            “Help me please”said Hope in a scared voice.
Then it was nighttime so she couldn’t see at all. Her mother had called the search and rescue. She said my daughter is lost now I can’t find her now. So the search and rescue went to find her. Then they found Hope. When she got home she to bed
The End

5 Responses

1. ajeesierra at |

Star
    I really like your story lost in the woods! Very interesting and exiting to read! Good job can’t wait to see more posts from you!
    Your friend Sierra!😍😛😜😝😃

Reply
  2. ajeesierra at |

Star
    I can’t wait until I can see you again! Have a great summer!
    Your friend Sierra!

Reply