Marion has cancer

Marion has cancer

Chapter One: How the story begins

Once upon a time there was five friends named Alice, Samantha, Hope, Marion and Esabelle. Alice has black and green hair, Samantha has black and purple hair, Hope has black and blue hair, Marion has black and red hair and Esabelle has black and teal. They all are sixteen years old.

One day they all went for a walk to the Amazon at six o clock in the morning.

Ten hours later

They all went to Samantha’s house and ate dinner and had a sleepover because it was late. The next day they went on a bike ride to Alice’s house and hung out there. At breakfast they had KD (aka Kraft Dinner) after they ate they went to the beach and went swimming in the ocean they has so much fun then at 12:00 pm they left at lunch to eat for lunch they had Mr. Noodles after they ate they went home expect for Marion went to appointee in Campbell River for her teeth she has to stay over for three nights because she had to see a doctor for her cancer and she’s going school shopping and also she’s going to see the doctors for her eyes which is today too. She never told her friend s about her cancer because she doesn’t want to worry them or freak them out when she is ready she will tell them her cancer thing is tomorrow she really hopes she going to make it.

Chapter Two: Seeing the doctors for her cancer

Today is Marion’s cancer treatment she is so scared right now it’s seven o’clock in the morning and its starts at eight thirty am so she texted her friends about her cancer, then she called them

“Guys I’m so sorry I didn’t tell you guys about my cancer” said Marion in crying voice.

“It’s alright Marion” said all of her friends.

“Ok” said Marion.’

One hour later

Marion is now in the scanner. After a few minutes later she got out on a hospital bed had things in her nose fell asleep and woke up when the doctor came in and said. I’m so sorry you’re not going to make it you only have a month left.

“NO! This can’t be happening I need for time are you sure I only have a month left?” Said Marion.

“Yes I’m sure “said the doctor.

65 minutes later

Marion grabbed her phone and texted her friend s that she only has a month left they all felt so bad for Marion. Then her friends had an idea.

Chapter three: Surprising Marion

Marion’s friends packed some clothes to go to Campbell River to surprise her. When they got there they ask what room Marion was in she was in room hundred fourteen. They hid behind the door then they opened the door and said Hey Marion.

“What when did you guys get here?” said Marion.

“Just now “said Esabelle.

“We wanted to surprise you so that’s why we came here to see you” said Samantha.

“Well I’m so happy you guys came to see me” said Marion.

Marion, Samantha, Alice, Hope and Esabelle were watching a video about cancer so they will know what to do with Marion. Marion says she wants at her funeral her favourite flowers which is roses and daisies and also a fancy coffin. So her friend s said ok and agreed with her.

Chapter four: Ten days left

Marion now has ten days left to hang out with her friends. So today Marion went to Samantha’s house and they went to the store to buy some things like some puzzles, paint and paintings. Then they went to buy some grapes, oranges, apples, kiwis, tomato soup, eggs and bacon. When they finished shopping they went back to Samantha’s house to eat breakfast they had some eggs and bacon for breakfast.

“What are you going to do when I’m gone? Because I only have ten day s left” said Marion.

“Well we all are going to miss you and we will find another friend just like you ok” said Samantha.

“Ok” said Marion.

Ten hours later

Marion went home so she can rest about five minutes later she woke up and ate some dinner and some person called her and it was the doctor he said the result was wrong she has two years left she was like really and he said yes.

Chapter five: the end of story

So she told her friends that she has two years left they were so excited and they went to Marion’s house and hung out.

The end

Now wait for part two